We do not directly support delivery via Whispernet for the same reasons that we do not maintain your credit card numbers.
You may send your purchased ebook to your registered Kindle device, by e-mailing the downloaded file to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address ([name]@kindle.com). Your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address is a unique e-mail address assigned to your Kindle device upon registration.
To successfully send your ebook using your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, you must ensure that:
* The sending e-mail address has been added to your Approved Personal Document E-mail List.
* The e-mail is sent to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address.
Attach the document to a new e-mail to the Send-to-Kindle e-mail address associated with your Kindle device. A subject is not necessary in the e-mail.
Information on how to transfer downloaded files to your Kindle .
Information on how to transfer downloaded files to your Kindle Fire .
Instructions to copy to your Barnes & Noble Nook
1. Download the e-book.
2. Connect your Nook to your computer using the USB cable provided with the Nook.
3. Go to My Computer and locate and open the Reader device.
4. Open the My Documents folder.
5. Copy the file you downloaded into the My Documents folder.
6. Disconnect the USB cable from the Nook.
7. On your Nook, go to My Library.
8. In the touch pad at the bottom, touch "Check for new content."
9. You will now have the document as a title in your Library.
Notes from a Customer on transferring your file to your Kindle using your USB cable.
- Pull off the end of your Kindle plug (the part that normally plugs into the wall to charge) and you'll see the USB cable end. Plug that into your computer, and the other end of the cable into the bottom of your Kindle.
- You should get a pop up on your computer asking if you want to open the folder to view files. You do. If it doesn't ask you that, go to My Computer and open the E drive (which will say Kindle).
- You should see a folder in the Kindle drive called documents
- Then open the folder where you have the .prc file. Drag and drop the file into the documents folder.